In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to move from movement to text and vice versa?
• How to get "out of your head," let go of tension and lose yourself in the "here and now."
• To step out of your comfort zone through improvisation.
• To develop more confidence and reach as a player.
• Different playing techniques such as the use of imagination, voice and emotional exploration.
We will conclude the week with a presentation where you are the main character.
We offer a range of opportunities for people of all ages to act, whether they are taking their first steps, building a professional career, or working as a performer. You will receive training in physical theater and the skills you need for it, such as movement, text and voice work.
PHYSICAL ACTOR TRAINING 29 April – 5 May 2023
for experienced performers